Dr. Turki bin Saud bin Mohammed Al-Saud
President of King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology
Received his Ph.D in Aeronautics and Astronautics from Stanford University, USA. Dr. Al Saud serves as :
- Chairman of the Supervisory Committee for the National Science, Technology and Innovations Plan (NSTIP).
- Chairman of the board of trustees of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Award for the Inventors and the Gifted.
- Chairman of the Supervisory Committee for the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Initiative for Solar Water Desalination.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Military Industries Corporation.
- Member of the Civil Defense Council.
- Member of the International Advisory Council (IAC) for King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center (KAPSARC).
- Member of the Board of Trustees for Al Faisal University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Chairman of the Administrative Committee of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of The Saudi Company for Technology Development Investment (TAQNIA).